With increasing demand of soft water for multipurpose use, the amount of water in fresh water lakes and rivers is just not enough to sustain the entire population. The answer therefore lies in recycling water using waste water solutions.
Waste water solutions can help
- Make water clean enough to be used for irrigation purposes. It helps soften the minerals present in hard water so that they are more readily absorbed by plants.
- To provide a continuous water supply to large areas like golf courses and sports fields. It is essential that the grass grows at its optimum best to provide an even area for people to enjoy sports.
- Waste water solutions can help balance the pH of the water so that it can be used for all home based purposes like washing ,cleaning etc
What Steps Are Taken Before Deciding Upon Any Waste Water Solutions
- A site evaluation is carried out, and this is where Osmoflo wastewater treatment are Australia’s specialists.
- A working sewage system is installed in case of absence of one. If a sewage system is already present, it is evaluated and steps are taken for its maintenance.
- Repair work is carried out is a problem is diagnosed with the existing sewage system.
Different Solutions For Different Needs
There are different kinds of septic tanks and field designs available according to the kind of property and house hold needs.
- Homes are provided by single compartment or two compartment tanks.
- Advanced treatment plants are provided as well in case there is an excessive need to recycle a great deal of water.
- A variety of septic fields from conventional septic fields to raised septic fields are on offer.
- Your budget, the size of your property and the need for water is evaluated before deciding upon a waste water solution.
- A different approach will be required for industrial wastewater treatment solutions.
How Long Does It Take For A Septic Installation To Be Completed
Normally all installations are carried out within 3 to 5 working days. However the water supply might be shut down for a few hours to ensure proper installation.
Fresh Water Cisterns
Most people now opt for a fresh water cistern to be installed in their homes. These large underground tanks can hold fresh water for the complete household. A cistern can help
- Water stays cool and fresh.
- It keeps the temperature of the water regulated so that it remains cool in warm weather and doesn’t freeze during the winters.
- As soon as a system tends to get empty more water is brought about by water trucks.
- Cisterns come in an assortment of sizes and the installment of one largely depends upon the size of a household.
Repair of Sewage Problems
If you already have a septic sewage system installed on site there might at times, occur a need to repair it as well. Who would like to sit around while their sewage system causes havoc in their everyday lives?
In such cases it is advisable to call upon the services of a well known waste water solutions company. They can help guide you by finding the best solutions and even hurry up with the repair work.